THE GOOD NEWS + GOOD DESIGN
= INTENTIONAL DISCIPLESHIP
This year the number of people using social media in the United States will reach 2.5 Billion! The average time spent on social media per day will hit an average of 135 minutes per day! That is over 2 Hours a day, 15 Hours a week, 60 Hours a month, and just in case you don't have a calculator handy I have you covered... That is 30 WHOLE DAYS out of the next year spent logged into various social media platforms!
We live in an incredibly busy and ever-evolving world and the way we disciple our congregants and reach our communities has to be ready to evolve right along with it! So the real question is, what are you doing to reach those 2.5 Billion people who are going to be spending an average of a month of the next year of their life on social media?
How is your Church/Ministry going to leverage social media to connect, share, and disciple these people?
Let me introduce you to InstaDevos!
Instadevos is a monthly subscription service designed to help churches and faith communities intentionally use social media to connect, share, and disciple their communities in the digital age.
Every month you will receive beautifully designed graphics, (that are optimized for all of the leading social media platforms) along with devotions and scripture references that communicate The Gospel in a short and concise Twitter-ized format. All ready to be copied and pasted right on to your Church's/Ministry's social media accounts!
CONNECT. SHARE. DISCIPLE
- Writing devotionals and creating graphics can eat up a lot of time that pastors/ministry leaders simply do not have.
- Many churches/ministries do not adequately use social media platforms to engage and disciple their communities.
- The Church must learn to effectively communicate the gospel in a rapidly changing and twittered culture!
WHO IS INSTADEVOS FOR?
- Churches and ministries big or small wanting to be better stewards of their social media platforms by helping their communities engage with the Bible on a daily bases!
- Youth and Student ministries wanting to help teens make a habit out of reading scripture daily!
- Anyone in a ministry context wanting to leverage social media to help others engage the scriptures and grow in their faith.